Thursday, August 28, 2014

Happy Feast of Saint Augustine!

Earlier in the week I settled in one evening reading Saint Augustine quotes to put together a little quote graphic for his upcoming feast day.  I quickly realized that there was no way I was going to be able to pick just one because so many jumped off the screen at me.  After doing a little research on each one I was able to narrow it down to four favorites (mostly because I finally made myself stop reading!) that I could hardly wait to share for today's feast day.

Happy Feast of Saint Augustine:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!