Saturday, July 21, 2012

This Week's Work: The Big Reveal (A Guessing Game)


If I had a little bit more energy right now, I would go, get my camera and start snapping pictures of the snoods I've been frantically sewing and the dolls that I painted this week.  

However, at the moment those projects feel kind of like footnotes, because my focus is on the upcoming month.  And I can finally reveal the beginning of the details of the big surprise that's in the works (okay, so the big reveal will actually be tomorrow morning, when I begin publicly fretting over details!).  

First I thought I'd give you a few hints, for those who are up for guessing.  If you're really curious and click on the source button for each picture, it becomes pretty obvious what's going on!  

It's another year of big changes!  

And don't forget the link up party at the bottom of the page!  I can't wait to see what you're working on!













And now the link-up party, for those of you who were productive this week (and documented your work!):

6 comments:

  1. Is Paul transferring to Michigan for law school? That would be a major change and lots of stress, particularly having to change doctors in the midst of a pregnancy etc. Oh well, you'd be out of the Florida heat, away from the gators, but Michigan cold would be a brand new experience. Will be watching for the great reveal. Prayers for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, either your husband is transferring to Michigan State (Welcome to the Big 10) or you're going to start creating college gnomes for you store.

    If it's the latter, I'll put in an order for a Quincy University (a small Franciscan university in Western IL) one. If for no other reason than I'm pretty sure my college friends and I owe at least one gnome to a chemistry professor there, who had a collection of gnomes on his front lawn, that students often moved around at night as practical jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would appear that Paul is transferring to Michigan State??? Looks as if you'd get your cooler weather!!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Methinks you might be planning to move? And I'm going to take a wild guess it's to Michigan? ;) Curious now...

    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been praying for you about this. Well, God has his plan for your family. Now you will get to enjoy the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if you move north, welcome to the North! I love it up here, although we're not in MI.

    But, if you're still hoping for a vbac, I googled vbac Michigan, and it appears that you'd have an easier chance of getting one there than in FL.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!