Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  I hope you all had a wonderful day.  It's way past bedtime, but I just had to post a few of my favorite pictures from today.  It's pretty much impossible to get anyone to hold still for photos:







Sadie was very excited about her chocolate bunny, when it was finally time for Easter baskets.


Mae Bae, however, was a little too busy for baskets.


Her Dora doll on the other side of the room was far more interesting...


...until I showed her a Dora book...


She spent the next hour looking at the pages on her own.


After lunch she picked out her own accessories before nap time.

Can you tell she's just about eaten her body weight in candy at this point?


And finally!  The last of the packages from last weeks orders are ready to ship (this is my second major trip to the post office!)!  Yay!


2 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely family! The girls are too cute. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my package!! Your girls are very beautiful especially Sadie. You can tell she just soaks up God's love I dare say that little one will do wonderful things:))

    Glad your Easter was joyous!

    Blessings
    Kim chrisman

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!