Friday, September 17, 2010

Coupons for Medical Marijuana?

Okay, if you've visited my blog very often, you probably know that I get pretty excited about coupons... not this one though:


Only in California... And it looks like all the competition from hack doctors is driving the price down. Last year people were buying their prescriptions for $200 a pop. Now it's down to $115... It's no wonder that medical marijuana prescriptions seem to be as widespread as iPods in our area. Most iPods are more expensive these days...

1 comment:

  1. The price has been this way for a while
    you are right it has gone down, however its at about 35 dollars right now for the cheapest, less than the cost of a carton of cigarettes

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!