Monday, May 31, 2010

Head Covering of the Week.. A New Favorite Blog... And A Moving Update!

I love this veil! I'm not sure that I would wear it because it's so bright! But I love still love it!

I also have really been enjoying the new blog that I discovered. It is the Archdiocese of Washington's blog and I've been spending the last few minutes when I should be rushing to start packing up our clothes, reading Msgr. Charles Pope's posts! He has one on headcovering that is very interesting and informative and another on attire in Church.

But now I have to get back to doing all the things that I'm supposed to be doing today! Tomorrow we officially move in and I'm hoping that they will have cleaned the apartment as promised, because two days ago when we walked through there was still lipstick and dirt smeared on the walls... I did buy something cleaning supplies and tough looking rubber gloves yesterday at Walmart... because I have a feeling that it's still going to be pretty gross tomorrow when we go inside...

1 comment:

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!