Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Still No Computer...

I am still typing away on my dad's computer. We did go in to Best Buy today and I am now the proud owner of a new Mac. My old one had 18 minutes of battery life left on it so it started for long enough for the Best Buy guy to be shocked at how little memory it had and how slow it was... It was a good little computer for four years. We are going to buy a new power cord to get it working again so we can get the 6000 or so pictures off of it and onto an external drive... Then we'll remove all the pictures and music and Paul can use it as his school computer (because his computer is a desk top) and he can take it with him when he goes to his classes. That will make him very happy, and I suspect that that's why he was so willing to suggest a new computer for me. Now he has his desk top and a lap top. I don't have too much time again tonight though. Tomorrow Paul will bring home the computer (another hour and a half drive each way to pick it up because it needed updates and couldn't be ready by today) and then life will be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!