Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sadie Loves Will Ferrell

Sadie is sitting on my lap and the Nicole Kidman/Will Ferrell movie version of Bewitched is on TV. Sadie was sitting quietly on my lap until Will Ferrell came onto the screen. Then she started laughing hysterically. It doesn't matter what he's doing. At one point he was sitting at a table reading a script. Sadie broke out in side splitting, hysterical laughter. When he goes off the screen she goes silent. He comes back on and she loses it.

She's been in a hysterical mood all day long. She giggled through Gigi's birthday dinner and laughed through lunch earlier in the day at Burger King (which we now know has macaroni and cheese, making it Sadie's favorite restaurant in town). But apparently Will Ferrell is the funniest person she's ever seen.

1 comment:

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!