Friday, August 14, 2009

Outfit of the Week


This weeks outfit was one of the first new things that I got after I had Sadie. My Mom had gone to JC Penny's and it was on clearance and fit my expanded pregnancy waistline. I had to add a sweater and a camisole to make it pass my own personal modesty test.

I also bought a "as seen on TV" product yesterday (it was at CVS and we get the CVS employee discount and I couldn't help myself!). I actually had the page bookmarked on my computer and when I told my husband that he said that it's less then 10 dollars, so you might as well just get it. You can see it in this picture. I bought the Bumpit (I think that's what it's called, I've already forgotten) that makes it look like your hair is teased. I was very excited and put it in and made Paul take this picture... and then Nani got home and started to laugh hysterically. Definitely not the impression that I wanted to make! I like it though! And today, with a little more practice, it looked better (at least in my opinion... and Nani showed a lot of restraint by not laughing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!