Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Great Dress Experiment: The Dresses

My Favorite Skirts

Great for working outside, gardening and playing on the floor with a wild baby.



My Favorite Dress

I like the thick, sturdy material on this dress. It's nice enough that I feel dressed up in it (I wore it when I left my wedding), but it's also comfortable enough to wear all day!



My Favorite Target Maxi Dresses

The top one is cotton and comfortable. The second dress has a peacock blue built in slip that is beautiful, but slippery and uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. And while it's modest when it stays in place (I add my pink sweater most of the time) it doesn't tend to stay in place very well. That's why I wear the top dress most of the time.




The Least Comfortable Dress

One word: Netting.


Fairly Comfortable Dresses and Skirts

These weren't as comfortable as my favorite skirts, but they are close. They're pretty good for all day wear.




Best Maternity Dresses

While these weren't part of my experiment, they were my two top maternity dresses!



Dresses that Pass the Modesty Test when Traveling



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!